This is from AT&T’s National Center for Customers with Disabilities (NCCD).
Thank you for your inquiry regarding AT&T’s new TAP plan that will go into effect 06/07/2010. Below you will find a list of the new plans that will be available. If you are currently on a TAP plan, no changes will be made to your account. Please note that if you change from an unlimited TAP plan to one of the new plans listed below, you will no longer be able to change back to the unlimited plan.
*Please select ONE of the following TAP plans (your phone must match the phone listed next to the plan) There are no voice minutes included in any of the TAP plans. Any voice calls will be billed at $0.40/min. For Standard TAP plans please write in your phone model.
- Standard Phone $29.99/mo Unlimited internet, email and 5000 messages
- Standard M2M $34.99/mo Unlimited internet, email, M2M msgs and 5000 messages
- Standard Unlimited $40.00/mo Unlimited internet, email, and messaging
- iPhone/Blackberry/Smartphone $35.00/mo 200 MB data (internet and email) and unlimited messaging *
- iPhone/Blackberry/Smartphone $45.00/mo 2 GB data(internet and email) and unlimited messaging **
- iPhone/Blackberry/Smartphone $65.00/mo 2 GB data(internet and email), unlimited messaging, and tethering **
- Enterprise Plan $60.00/mo 2 GB data(internet and email) and unlimited messaging **
- Enterprise Plan $80.00/mo 2 GB data(internet and email), unlimited messaging, and tethering **
* If you exceed 200 MB of data, you’ll receive an additional 200MB of data usage for $15, replenished as often as necessary during the billing cycle.
** If you exceed 2 GB of data, you’ll receive an additional 1 GB of data for only $10. Each time an additional 1 GB is used during a cycle, you will automatically receive another 1 GB at the same low price.
Thanks, NCCD, for your immediate response! Anyone planning on getting the rumored iPhone 4G next week? I am 99.9% likely.